databank876, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with computers.

I have this SHARP Fax machine, which keeps showing the message:

Customer Question

I have this SHARP Fax machine, which keeps showing the message: "Check Cartridge"!! I can find nothing wrong, and I've cleaned it thoroughly. My machine is # *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  databank876 replied 6 months ago.
Hello Alfred. I am sorry to hear about your predicament. The error you are getting simply means that the "print cartridge is missing and must be installed, or is not installed correctly." You say that it is installed. Remove the cartridge from the fax machine, wait 30 seconds, and then put it back in. Check to see if the error message comes up again.If the message recurs, turn off the machine, remove the cartridge, turn the machine back on, then re-insert the cartridge.Let me know if that helps.
Hello Alfred.I am just checking in to see if your fax machine is now working okay.Please remember to click 3 to 5 stars at the top and then click Submit so that I can be paid for assisting you.Thank you and have a good day.