Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

My printer hp model 3050 desk jet - is on and I cannot turn

Customer Question

my printer hp model 3050 desk jet - is on and I cannot turn it off - it says black cartridge low on ink - I have new cartridges to install but when I open te door to replace them the old cartridges are all the way on the right side and they don't move. what can I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Initially, just unplug power to the printer for a minute then plug back in for a hard reset. It should respond at that point.If it does not, unplug it again, then open it up and manually slide the carriage over to a point you can access the cartridges to change them. Let me know if you get stuck.Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, Lorraine?