VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

You serious? JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

You serious?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can't see my MX340 on either the MAC or the Windows machine.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: The printer appears to be on the wifi. It connects and we see it's mac address on there.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. To better answer you question and resolve your issue. I need to know when did this first happen? Where there any issue's just before this occurred?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Didn't use the printer for a while. Then re-configured the wifi on the printer and that clearly worked (e.g. it didn't work with wrong password, but with a right one it work). But we don't see the printer on the MacBookAir nor on the windows machine, both of which are on the wifi.
OK, please review this video to make sure that you Printer is setup this way... Get back to me if this does or does not resolve this issue.