John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

HP driver update LaserJet

Customer Question

HP driver update for HP LaserJet Professional CM1410 Series PCL 6 - Error 0x80240017
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get this error message when doing an windows up
JA: Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: the printer works fine and up to date through the hp site
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm running windows 10 Enterprise
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not this evening, tomorrow morning
Thank you. When you are ready to continue tomorrow, please post a message on this page.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are welcome.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ready when you are,
Hello,I apologize because I didn't see the notification that you were ready.I will be ready all day today and tomorrow. When you are ready to continue, please post a message here.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i'd like to cancel my request and issued a refund,
thank you