John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How do I get my Brother J4510DW changed from wireless to wired?

Customer Question

How do I get my Brother J4510DW changed from wireless to wired? I've been having issues operating Wireless and have put the wired connection back on, but the printer is not responding.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. You may have to reinstall the printer driver. Can i access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes, you can. My cell is:(###) ###-#### ***** me know when you are ready.
Bob Comolli
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Are you available now? Can i access your computer remotely? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm here.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I no longer want your service. Please refund my payment. I waited to hear from your expert , but had to leave after an extended time. I asked him to call my cell when he was ready and he didn't. I no longer want to do business with your company. Again, please refund my payment.
Bob Comolli
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I apologize for the delay in my response. I can access your computer remotely, however unable to contact you by phone at this time. If you allow me, i can help you resolve the issue. Thank you.S H E F I N