Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I HAVE AN HP MODEL 1512 PRINTER THAT WILL NOT PRINT. CAN YOU

Customer Question

I HAVE AN HP MODEL 1512 PRINTER THAT WILL NOT PRINT. CAN YOU HELP ME
NANCY
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the exact error message you are getting? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HICustomer THE ERROR MESSAGE IS PRINTER ERROR. I DIDN'T WRITE IT DOWN BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT. IT IS AN HP
MESSSAGE. I JUST PURCHASED A NEW DELL COMP. AND IT HAS MADE ME GO TO WINDOWS 10 WHICH I HATE.
I'M USEING A USB CABLE.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I WOULD PREFER YOU WALK ME THROUGH IT SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and help you install the printer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
IT'S ALREADY BEEN INSTALLED AND I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A LONG TIME. IT JUST STOPPED PRINTING ABOUT
3 WEEKS AGO.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO FIND OTHER HELP. I CAN'T AFFORD ALL THE CHARGES. THANK YOU ANYWAYS.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Okay. Please let me walk through this. Could you please go to the link below, download and install HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-1510-All-in-One-Printer-series/5157551/model/5385180 Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I AM UNABLE TO PAY ANYMORE SO I WILL TRY TO FIND HELP FROM ANOTHER SOURCE. THANK YOU ANYWAYS.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, You do not have to pay anything more. Please try the instructions i have given. please go to the link below, download and install HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers.http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-1510-All-in-One-Printer-series/5157551/model/5385180 Thank you.S H E F I N