Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have removed all the orange tape and protective materials

Customer Question

I have removed all the orange tape and protective materials but I am still getting the 9 flashes from the alarm lamp. I have checked and there is nothing else to remove. I have turned the printer off and turned it back on but I get the same flashing. What can I do to get past this
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.
Hi Darin and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially,proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):• check/re-install the FINE cartridge;• clean the area/contacts at the back of the FINE cartridge where the contact pins are;• do the same for the contact points at the FINE cartridge mount/holder.