Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Epson XP-620 I need help when I scan a document. I can never

Customer Question

epson XP-620
I need help when I scan a document. I can never find where the document ends up on my computer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Windows 10
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When I scan in a document, I can't find where it is on my computer.
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Please open This PC (Computer/My computer). Then, open Pictures folder from the left pane. Then, open My Scans. Check if the scanned files are over there. If you do not find that, Open This PC, then open Documents, folder from the left pane. Check if the scanned files are over there. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N