John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I want to know why my Canon MX922

Customer Question

Hello, I want to know why my Canon MX922 will not print the documents from my files. I get a notice that states "another computer is using the printer. " Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No you may not. I have decided not to pay for that service.
Okay, thank you. We don't work for free. Does that mean you wish for me to send up a refund?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes, please send my refund immediately. And of course.....I did not assume you work for free! Thank you
Thank you.