Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

DCP-7040 I am scanning files and the scanner wants to scan

Customer Question

DCP-7040 I am scanning files and the scanner wants to scan individual pages. How do I get it to scan File format.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That problem can depend upon what program or software you are using. The less proper-for-the-product scanning software won't be able to tell it to do anything other than scan one page (at a time). It also can depend upon whether you use the ADF Feeder or not. Sometimes you have to use the ADF feeder to scan the document pages (plural!) in order to get them as all-one-file in the output. What scanning software are you ordering the scan with?