toughguy9
toughguy9, Engineer
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

Need a user manual copier MB 5020. If it must be

Customer Question

Need a user manual for Canon copier MB 5020. If it must be downloaded, must be compatible with Mac OS X and NOT Windows. Prefer a hardcopy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 9 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today. You can download the PDF manual for the MB 5020 copier @ http://www.manualsprinter.com/manuals/canon/Canon_MAXIFY_MB5020.pdf Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading and viewing in MAC.Also these days most of the user manuals are ONLINE and they get updated with latest details so HARD COPY may not be available. Also in softcopy you can easily search and navigate to required page very easily. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further queries. Thanks,Leela
Hi, Did you get a chance to check the link I provided and download the manual? Please feel free to let me know if you need any further details. Thanks,Leela