Terry
Terry, Consultant
Experience:  Worked over thirteen years in operating systems support chats and groups.
32740927

My documents tat I scanned on Canon MP250 are too tiny and

Customer Question

my documents tat I scanned on Canon MP250 are too tiny and illegible. am freaking because accountant needs immediately for taxes.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I hit scanner it gives me the view and asks me to to size with dots the area I want scanned. I move the dots to the full 8 x 10. Then I kit scan to documents and when I try to retrieve they are tiny and illegible. help
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Macbook Air
Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.

Save your documents as a pdf file adobe will print as actual size.

If you can take a second to rate my answer by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be a nice thing to do. Positive feedback My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Terry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my printer prompt does not come on. when i hit the printer only the scanner icon shows. when i go to file and check for the print prompt it is not highlighted.l
Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.

Uninstall our software then reboot then reinstall it and then try.

Terry