John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I changed the encryption on my router from WEP to WPA2 and

Customer Question

Hello, I changed the encryption on my router from WEP to WPA2 and my Canon MX340 will not print from wireless. I have since changed it back, uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. It prints when plugged in to the computer via USB but now I am getting a 'Printer not responding' error whe I try to print.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I went in to the printer section of the control panel and selected Use Online
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  comp_audio replied 6 months ago.

Hi, have you tried running through the setup wizard again for the printer? Often in instances like these you will need to set it to factory settings, run the setup wizard and making the selections for wifi etc.