John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson printer skipping lines, epson xp-420. I do the head

Customer Question

epson printer skipping lines
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: epson xp-420. I do the head cleaning and sometimes it works and sometimes not. this is a new printer - or at least I haven't used it much. but it seems like every time I go to use it it skips lines
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 12 months ago.

Hello andthanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the age of your printer?

Did you manually try cleaning the printhead or you just did it via control panel?

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 12 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/printers/9mfm3-epson-printer-skipping-lines-ja-thanks-give.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you need more help with this?

Exactly how long have you had it, and how often is it used?