Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have an error message 83c00020 on my hp410 printer, I need

Customer Question

I have an error message 83c00020 on my hp410 printer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to program the wireless code into it but I can't get past this error code.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Unplug the USB cable from the printer,

then also unplug the phone cord, if one is connected,

then also unplug the power cord for about 20+ seconds.

While holding down the (OK) and (ON) buttons, at the same time, plug the power cord back in to the printer.

Then you should be able to do the number (6) and (#) button reset, also.

I hope that gets it working. (How old is the printer? How were you trying to configure the wireless, when the error came up, and was the blue light flashing or steady at the time? if the above doesn't work.)