Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert

My pixma mp495 printer will not feed the paper through it

Customer Question

Hi My pixma mp495 printer will not feed the paper through it seems to pull the rh side the creases the paper
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This has just started happening. I have checked for foreign objects on the roller but can find nothing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

This can happen if there are any small fragments of paper stuck inside the machine.

Try manually pushing a piece of stiff card through the machine, and let me know if that clears any blockages...