John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

PARSHALL AND I OWEN A XP 850 ALL IN ONE PRINTER. MY WIFY HAS

Customer Question

HI MY NAME IS***** I OWEN A XP 850 ALL IN ONE PRINTER. MY WIFY HAS A HABIT OF GOING IN AND OUT ON ME BUT THIS TIME IT WILL NOT GOME BACK ON AFTER PLUGGING AND UNPLUGGING MY MODEM. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO BRING BACK THE WYFY. PLEASE
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Do you have a separate modem and wireless router or are they combined into a wireless gateway as a single device?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
THEY ARE AS YOU SAID COMBINED INTO A WIRELESS GATEWAY PROVIDED BY EXFINITY. IT IT KEEPS REFUSING TO GO BACK TO THE HOME WINDOW SHOWING IT'S HOME WINDOW OPERATIONS BUT STILL INSIST IT NEES ME TO INSTALL BLUE AND LIGHT MAGENDA INK CARTREGES WHICH I DID ALREDY ALONG WITH OTHER INK CARTREGES. THE WIFI LIGHT WHENT OFF AT THE SAME TIME IT INSISTED I DID NOT INSTALL THE NEW CARTRIGES WHEN I RELACED THEM ALL. IT STILL BLOCKS MY ACCESS TO THE HOME SCREEN SO I CAN GET INTO THE WIFI HOME WINDOW AND THE WI FI INSTRUCTIONS HOME WINDOW. IT ALSO MAKES A BEPING NOUSE EVEN WHEN IT IS SHUT OFF.THANKS GENE PARSHALL/ PLEASE CALL ME AT(###) ###-####

Do you have a stable wifi connection on your computer? Is the connection to this conversation over wifi?