John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a new lexmark CX410e printer/scanner and cannot scan

Customer Question

I have a new lexmark CX410e printer/scanner and cannot scan numbers of sheets to one pdf file. What is the process please.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I dont think so. My computer recognizes the scanner and v-versa
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean it scans to multiple PDF files?

When you open the Lexmark program, does it give you some options?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,