John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My wireless epson WP-4530 will not print. The ink levels

Customer Question

My wireless epson WP-4530 will not print. The ink levels have been checked and they are okay. The wireless is working and when attempting to print the noise coming from the printer appears that it is printing but the paper comes out blank. Also when I attempt to copy by laying down an item on the glass, it does not copy. It seems as if the ink is not released. I need your help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please