John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have uninstalled my Samsung 1865W printer but there are

Customer Question

I have uninstalled my Samsung 1865W printer but there are still bits and pieces remainng. Is there a tool I can download to make sure I get rid of everythiong.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to uninstall my printer but cant seem to get rid of everything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Where do you still see samsung printer's driver / program? What happens if you remove / delete it?

Does this issue cause anything not to work on your computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,