Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just want to download the program to set my printer up is

Customer Question

I just want to download the program to set my printer up is that to much to ask
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
windows 10 wireless pixma mg2922
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 months ago.

You can download and install latest driver for your printer from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg2922

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N