John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon PIXMA MG 6620 printer. I used to be able to

Customer Question

I have a Canon PIXMA MG 6620 printer. I used to be able to scan a photo and have it appear as a JPEG image on my documents. Now when I scan a photo it comes on my documents as an Adobe Acrobat document which I don't like to work with. I would like to have them appear as a JPEG.
The recent change I have made on my computer is to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What method are you doing to scan ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

What application are you using to scan ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I place the photo on scanner on top of the printer and click scan. I would like to cancel this service with no charge. Please do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel the service with no charge.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The reason I asked is, there are several methods to scan and the solution will be different for each.

Not sure why you asked this question if you didn't need help. Please contact***@******.*** to cancel this question.

Best Regards,