John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have A canon pixma pro-1 printer, I got it use from ebay

Customer Question

I have A canon pixma pro-1 printer , I got it use from ebay the thing is I get blinking lights
about 25 lights at a time, the printer's printhead is suck in the purge section the printer is locked and the only thing thats going is the 25 blinking lights at a time, I had chance to get the printhead back to the center position .can you help with this problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

So did this printer ever work for you, or is it used and new to you?