John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am getting a "error in the program's operating

Customer Question

I am getting a "error in the program's operating environment" 0x8007045A error on windows 10 when I try to use my ScanSnap ix500.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the scanner used to work now this happens. when i uninstall the software and reinstall everything including drivers it continues to work for a time and then stops working. i tried all of the recovery stuff from fujitsu in their support tool and it says it is connected properly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Would you like me to remote in your computer and fix this issue?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9985e7c9-b622-4f41-b547-42b5d649d921

Then click "I Agree"

Then download and run the Elsinore Screen Connect.