John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Same problem as on this site. Printer will not print black

Customer Question

Same problem as on this site. Printer will not print black and will not take wireless commands from the computer . tried a new cartridge, but same problem. Printed a report and only the color level appeared. Please advise...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the two wireless printers could not get printing jobs completed. I connected one directly to the printer, but still no results. How do I get to clean the print head. Will this help?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Tried to restart both modem and printer, but that did not help either. Otherwise without black ink, neither copier and printer will not work. Advise
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You mentioned two printers.. And both are having issues.

Whats the name brand and model of each printer?

Also, I need to know some info about the computer you are trying to print from.

Is it a Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.