databank876
databank876,
53814968

I have purchased a new computer and I cannot seem to connect

Customer Question

I have purchased a new computer and I cannot seem to connect this computer to my Epson 545 Workforce. My Ipad is connected but now I am trying to connect my new HP. I have the disc, however, the new computer I purchased does not have a disc option. How can I connect?
Category: Printers
Expert:  databank876 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good afternoon to you.

I have not seen many new computers without a disc option, but don't worry because you can still install your C422A. You will have to download the drivers to your computer and run the installation from your hard drive. Click here to go to the Workforce 545 Drivers and Downloads page. Click on the Drivers tab located under Recommended For You. Under Printer Driver v1.34, click on the Download link. The file will start downloading. Save it where you can easily find it after downloading has finished, like on your Desktop. Then double-click the .exe file that you saved and follow the instructions.

The computer should now connect to the printer.

Hello Dianne.

I am just checking to see if your computer is now able to connect to your printer.

Please click 3 to 5 stars located at the top or bottom of the page to give me a positive rating so that I can get paid for assisting you.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.