Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My name is ***** *****. I can't get my printer to work. It's

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I can't get my printer to work. It's a Brother MFC J615W.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It usually works fine. but it seems it not connected to the wireless now. It says " No Access Point."
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

All we should have to do is reset the wireless card in the brother printer, and then reconnect the printer to the access point. Heres how

Press MENU.

1. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Network and press OK.
  2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Network Reset and press OK.
  3. Press 1 (Yes).
  4. Press 1 (Yes). The machine's network card will be reset.

4. Configure the Brother Machine's network connection.

1. Press MENU.
  2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Network and press OK.
  3. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select WLAN and press OK.
  4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Setup Wizard and press OK.

Connect the printer to your wireless network and enter the correct password. Once connected.

You should then be able to delete, and then re-add the printer to your computer and be ready to print!

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.