JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

Klepper I sent some travel receipts. The transaction didn't

Customer Question

klepper I sent some travel receipts for reimbursement. The transaction didn't go thru and I cant located the receipts can I pull these from the fax machines mameory and print MFC 8480 dn
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

You can check to see if your machine has faxes stored in memory by going to Menu > Service > Data Transfer > Fax Transfer. If the LCD displays the message No Data, there are no faxes in memory. Press Stop/Exit. If the LCD displays the message Enter Fax Number, there are faxes in memory that you can transfer to your PC.