Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a mfc 290c brother printer. the black ink won't print

Customer Question

I have a mfc 290c brother printer. the black ink won't print I've changed cartridge two times and it still won't print
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my printer is not printing out black ink
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: that's all
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please