Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have a HP all-in-one computer and just purchased a Samsung

Customer Question

I have a HP all-in-one computer and just purchased a Samsung Xpress M2020W . It came with a CD but when it put it into cdrum but it would not fit ans now stuck. How do I get it out or how do I install it without a CD?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When pull the Cdrom door out The Cd would not come out with the slide.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

As far as getting the cd out.. That may require removing the cd drive. Lets cover getting the printer installed first.

You can download the printer driver from this page

There are a ton to choose from, but this is the one you want

Print Driver (Driver) ver.V3.00.05.01:01 - Win XP/2003/2008/2012/Vista/Win 7/Win 8/Win 8.1/Win 10(32,64bit) (MULTI LANGUAGE, 42.26 MB)

Sep 18, 2015

Once downloaded, open the file and install it.. And that will install the samsung printer. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

As far as the stuck cd.. Without knowing the specific model of Hp all in one you have, here is a general support document for all in ones that shows how to use the manual release hole, and also remove the back plate of the machine if needed, so you can get to the cd drive.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.