Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My wifi has changed and my md5200 will no longer connect to

Customer Question

my wifi has changed and my md5200 will no longer connect to the wifi and I cannot print
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my wifi has changed and my md5200 will no longer connect to the wifi and I cannot print
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What we need to do is use the printers control panel, and go through the wireless lan easy setup again. To select your new wireless network, and enter the new wireless password. Please follow the guide below to complete this process.

http://downloads.canon.com/wireless/router_network_change_MG5220.pdf

Once the printer tells you that it is connected to the access point. You should then be able to delete, and re-add the wireless printer to your PC.

if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.