John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a Deskjet 3520 e-ALL-IN-ONE Series printer. I have a

Customer Question

I have a Deskjet 3520 e-ALL-IN-ONE Series printer. I have a document jam of some kind. I put a half sheet of photo quality paper in to copy a small photograph and it is still in there and I cannot see it. The printer will work from printing from My Documents but it will not copy properly.
If you can help me, I would be most grateful
Thank you.
Bill Pullen
The Villages, Florida
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please follow the steps 1 to 6 under "Solution three: Clear the paper jam from the printer" clicking here ====> Paper Jams HP 3520 <=== Click Here

Please keep me posted.

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!