John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

At some point recently my printer turned itself off and

Customer Question

At some point recently my printer turned itself off and won't come back on. I have always left it on and it isn't even a year old. I don't know how to get it to go on. I've shut down my computer and restarted it but that didn't help. The printer is connected wirelessly to my computer.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so. Thanks.
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are any lights showing on the printer at all?

Please let me know.