John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have WF-3620, Model # C481D, Ser. # *SEDY013048*and have a

Customer Question

Have WF-3620, Model # ***** Ser. # *SEDY013048*and have a CD that is supposed to have printer drivers. For some reason there is a warning sign on the devices screen in Windows. There is a check mark under the scanner. The printer has power, but we can't seem to make the right connection to get the printer to function as a printer. The directions say to run the CD prior to connecting the printer to the computer. Can you help us?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer? Or was it working fine previously?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,