Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Drum and cartrige stuck in MFC 7340 printer, Showed "paper

Customer Question

drum and cartrige stuck in MFC 7340 printer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Showed "paper jam". I pulled out all the paper I can. It still show "paper jam". So i tried to pull drum and toner cartrige out. I could not. I pulled them out before and replaced them before.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You mentioned not being able to remove the drum and toner. All you should have to do is lower the access door, grip the toner and drum in the middle and wiggle and pull it up and out. The video below at the 1 minute mark shows the process.

With that being said, I would also run through all three of these guides on this page, which show how to clear paper james in the front, rear, and inside the machine

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.