John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My canon printer says "the printer is not connected" and the

Customer Question

my canon printer says "the printer is not connected" and the printer is offline
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My daughter needs to print some pictures for science project.. kinda emergency
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i'm using a mac
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your printer?