Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have a Canon MG 4160 printer. The paper feed took in 6 or

Customer Question

I have a Canon MG 4160 printer. The paper feed took in 6 or more sheets in one go and now I can't get them out as they are jammed in. What should I do to release the jammed paper?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

This is a very tough situation, but there are many ways to remove jammed papers from the printer, honestly speaking it is very difficult to recommend any particular way to remove the jammed paper without seeing the printer. That is why, I am giving a link below, where you will find each and every steps to remove the jammed paper according to your situation. Please try them out and do not hesitate to reply me back, if you need any further help, otherwise please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114216&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1458596866097

Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.