John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Viet my name is stan my printer will print when i copy but

Customer Question

Hello Viet my name is stan my printer will print when i copy but will not print a document from word says no paper
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a canon 1661 printer. If i use the copy mode, it picks up the paper and prints When i open a word document and select print it tells me there is no paper
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i cancel this transaction? I paid thinking i would have immediate help not wait for an answer
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the problem, I can help you to solve the problem.