John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We are trying to hook up our laptop to a brother printer

Customer Question

We are trying to hook up our laptop to a brother printer wireless. . We can print from the microsoft word documents but not through the Internet I'll
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We have a Brother HL2280DW laser printer. We installed the printer as wireless, but only Microsoft Word and pdf docs print. I cannot print emails or from the internet. I called Brother and they said it was a Google setting issue.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know of...I'm not very good at techy stuff.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks