John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I keep getting knocked off.....and I have spent 30+ minutes

Customer Question

I keep getting knocked off.....and I have spent 30+ minutes waiting
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Please state what problem you are having?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My Canon Printer will not feed paper..... says that it is jammed and to unjam paper, but there is no paper jammed.....
Are you with Canon??
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

No, I am with an independent internet information company that provides technical support for printers.

Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

You need to remove the paper supply, open all the doors, check all the paper paths, and close all the doors. This should reset the error condition, even i you do not find any paper jam. If the printer still will not feed paper after doing this, disconnect the power cable for at least ten (10) minutes. Then reconnect the power cable and press and hold the power button until the power comes on. Please let me know if this fixe the problem.