JKalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

I am trying to type in my password and the symbol $ does not

Customer Question

I am trying to type in my password ***** WIFI and the symbol $ does not seem to be available on the EPSON WF3540. Is there one and how would I get to it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to enter my WIFI password ***** connect the EPSON 3540 printer or airport printing. My password ***** the symbol "$" in it and it appears this is not one that is carried on the numeric pad or under the symbol key one on this particular printer. Is there a symbol "$" on this printer?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Expert:  JKalman replied 7 months ago.

The symbol does not appear on any printer keyboards, even when selecting the numeric/symbol keyboard layouts. However, I can resolve your problem by helping you to change your wifi password. Please let me know when you are ready to proceed.