Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Brother MFC-9320 CW. The print quality in copy mode

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-9320 CW. The print quality in copy mode results in very light print, spotty and generally unreadable. Scan and print mode s work just fine. Need help please. Ed C.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.

Hi Ed and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, for the copy quality issue let's start with the basics; proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) would be to change the settings to suit your preferred printout quality in copy mode; Auto, Photo or Text.

It may also be necessary to adjust the Contrast and the Brightness. In some instances, even the Color.

A review of the relevant information from the User's Guide HERE.