John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

New iMac, trying to connect printer wirelessly without using

Customer Question

new iMac, trying to connect printer wirelessly without using CD installation disc. Mac doesn't have CD player
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the printer is connected to our wireless router. the computer doesn't 'see' the printer
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the make and model number of the printer, and Mac OS X version (E.g. Mac OS X 10.7), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.