John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a cannon pixma mg5300 series printer. I have had it a

Customer Question

I have a cannon pixma mg5300 series printer. I have had it a few years and I love it.
it was doing great but suddenly it stopped working and this message came on the screen that there had been an error and to unplug it and call my service dept. I have checked the ink but that's fine but nothing works. the ink cartridges don't light and its like there is no power to it but there is' the little screen that tells if you want to copy, scan orother will not open up. its like there no power to it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you get any error code like B200?

Thank you.