Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My HP printer will not print. First time trying to use

Customer Question

my HP printer will not print. First time trying to use printer since moving. It is a s printer so don't think I need a USB cord??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Sometimes after you move the printer, you need to reconnect to your wireless network. So lets start at the printer itself and use its control panel to reconnect to your wireless network.

Press the Wireless button to open the Wireless menu on the printer display.

Select Wireless Setup Wizard

Follow the instructions on the screen to select your wireless network, enter the password ***** then connect.

Once connected, you should then be able to remove the printer from your computer, and then readd it to the computer as a wireless printer.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.