John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson WF 3520 All-in -One that worked fine until I

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF 3520 All-in -One that worked fine until I replaced the color cartridges. The black cartridges was almost full. Now when I try to print the black comes out fine however the color doesn't print. I have tried nozzle check, head cleaning, and print head alignment with no change. All the cartridges show full. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. I assume that you have executed a clean printhead process using the menus on your control panel and that this has not resolved the problem. It is going to be necessary for you to remove the printhead and clean it manually, because the color inkjets are clogged with dried ink. I can show you how to do this for an additional charge. Do you want to proceed?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** that is what you were going to say.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
nothing further tonight Thanks
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

You are welcome. This question will stay open for one week. It is not that difficult to do. Please let me know if you change your mind. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.