Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

We have two Canon Palm Printers P1-DH-V in our gallery -

Customer Question

We have two Canon Palm Printers P1-DH-V in our gallery - neither are working at a the moment - I think some setting has been changed. One says ME at the left on the screen, the other says E. Currently both simply show 0 - and nothing else can be entered.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No - I think that one of our staffers just started pushing buttons and changed some sort of critical setting.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that the ME means 'Memory Error,' and the E means 'Error'.

That is, unfortunately, the most logically likely interpretation of their not being able to accept numbers and display them.

Do you have a manual for these? do you know how to reset them? (aside from, of course, turning them Off for several hours, which should obviously be tried.)