John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon 1200 -- how to reduce photo properties -- sizes like 3

Customer Question

Canon 1200 -- how to reduce photo properties -- sizes like 3 MB photos need to be like 200k
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel my account
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cancel
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't have a printer problem -- cancel
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Has nothing to do with printer. Cancel my account, I found the answer myself via a Canon 1200 manual.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
By the way my operating system is linus ubuntu 15.10.
Jim
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. i Know that it is not a printer problem. I have had the same scenario occur, where I was uploading photos to a website that would not accept high resolution photos. This is a common occurrence. If you are still interested, I will let you know what application you can use to reduce the resolution of your photos to achieve a smaller lfile size.

Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

...to achieve a smaller file size.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The problem was that my Canon 1200 camera had been accidentally reset from S to L. I finally got to a user manual on line and found out how to reset my camera. PROBLEM SOLVED. I am 89.9 years young. Bye.
Expert:  JKalman replied 8 months ago.

I am glad that you have resolved your problem. I was unable to locate your product manual online. Good luck to you, and thank you for choosing Just Answer.