John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Having trouble trying to scan from the Cannon MX 350 to my

Customer Question

Hi ***** ***** my name is Mitch. Having trouble trying to scan from the Cannon MX 350 to my laptop via wireless connection
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Says MP navigator my not be dowloaded properly but I tried to download the driver again but still no luck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I filled it out. Now what?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not signing up for a monthly charge so if there is no more response I will expect no charge to my card.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

Please reply me back, if you want to continue .

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I am back now
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

Sorry, I could not get back to you as I was offline.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok im sorry ive been out today. Do you have a solution for my to attempt?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know when you will be on I will try to be here
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

If you are sure that, MP Navigator is not installed in your PC then, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to download and install the latest version of that software. Just let me know, which version of Windows do you use .

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did not recieve a fix idea from you so I found a way to get it fixed. Please refund my charges as I saw they were withdrawn. Thank you.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

I have replied you on 20 Mar 2016, 7:51 PM and this was my reply "If you are sure that, MP Navigator is not installed in your PC then, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to download and install the latest version of that software. Just let me know, which version of Windows do you use ."

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok well I didnt notice that but it still wasnt solved here. I solved it and it is working so please refund my charges. Sorry we didnt catch up at the same time online. Thank you.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

OK