John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I need to know if The canon mx340 is nbn compatible on the

Customer Question

I need to know if The canon mx340 is nbn compatible on the phone line, have a tech arriving to set up the nbn line in 24 hrs time
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I contacted my service provider today to get me on to the nbn as it is finally available in my area, they said that the fax is not nbn compatible, I contacted the nbn people and they say that it is with the right equipment in place, my canon mx340 is my printer and fax
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No, everything works fine at the moment on the old copper line, they will install optic cable into the building, so far it all works of one line, the fax reconginises it s own ring tone number
JA: Our top Printer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Printer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Printer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Is the NBN line through a cable company? Or is it a copper landline?